Saturday, December 14, 2013

Review of Maya Cosmetics Nefarious Aquarius!

Hey there everyone, this is a polish that I purchased a while back but never got reviewed to show you so I figured I'd get this beauty up here for you all to see! Maya Cosmetics started back in October 2012 and seems to have done very well. They have some very awesome colors!
I will be showing you Nefarious Aquarius which is a blue green holo with subtle blue, green, and purple glow to it. It's an amazing color and goes on wonderfully with only 2 coats to achieve the look I have in these pics.



If you don't have any of their polishes I highly recommend checking them out! You can find Maya Cosmetics at the following places: facebooktwitter, and their shop.
I hope you find a new color to love! Please come back again soon to see what else I have lined up for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

1 comment: