Saturday, December 28, 2013

A England Order of the Garter, Princess Sabra, and Ascalon

Alright I'm sure you've all heard of the wonderful A England based in the U.K. They have some amazing polishes out right now that I can't wait to get my little hands on! But I wanted to show you some of the older polishes from them that are gorgeous as well. I will be showing you Order of the Garter, Princess Sabra, and Ascalon.
I will start off with Order of the Garter which is a bright blue medium with glass flecks. One site says it's a color worthy of the highest honor a knight is bestowed. A England says: Order of the Garter is majestically deep and filled with truth's purity and strength of will, this royal blue inspires honour with every scintillating pulse. I want you all to know that I absolutely love how A England describes their polishes! Order of the Garter is from The Legends Collection, which has other amazing colors in it, too! I have on 2 coats of this amazing color and had no problems with it.


Next up is Princess Sabra which is an olive green based holo. One site says it will grab you And keep you prisoner much like the Dragon did to Princess Sabra. A England says: it's an alluring feline golden olive bronzite, the sacrificed Princess constantly shifts with her elusive, myriad hues. So amazing, I have on 2 coats of this beauty and had no problems with it! Princess Sabra is also part of the Legends Collection.


Here are Princess Sabra and Order of the Garter together!


Last but not least Ascalon! Ascalon is a smoky dark lilac scattered holo/duochrome that flashes blue to green. A very stunning color that I love! A England says: Forged by magic and guided by our hero's sainted hand, the steely grey of his spire is alive with a swirling heart of lavender fire. This is so gorgeous, I have on 2 coats and had no problems what so ever with this polish. Ascalon is also from the Legends Collection.






Here are some places to find A England: A England on FacebookA England's shopLlarowe on FacebookLlarowe's shopNinja Polish on Facebook, and Ninja Polish's shop just to name a few.
I hope you enjoyed this post and found some polishes to love. Please come back again soon to see what else I have lined up for your viewing pleasure. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

1 comment: